Monday, May 01, 2006

Info I use

In my search of information on SEO i found a lot of good info but also there is loads of useless, outdated material out there. I find that buying books in a book store on any kind of internet business information is a waist of money. General information os good but so called "secrets" are no longer secrets. The books that are published even a year ago may already be outdated.

For the best information and the latest news on SEO or any other eBusiness is found online. On the internet blogs and forums. Where the information is updated hundreds of times per day.

I personally found a lot of great info on search engine optimization at www.seomoz.com and www.seochat.com. I am not related to those sites in any way except that I am a regular visitor to these sites for my own website success.

If you are in search for the SEO truth, go read the articles at www.seomoz.com. It is absolutely essential to your SEO success. www.seochat.com has a lot of useful tools that you van use to optimize your web site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home